Encuentros + Festivalitos Milongueros

Our events for lovers of the close embrace and traditional music are relaxed meetings without pretence or special seating arrangements.
At the FCA and Pequeña, there will always be a perfect balance of leaders and followers plus an additional contingent of 15% for true double role dancers of whom we are particularly proud and encourage through our work as teachers and organisers. At Dos Corazones, it is the other way around: a minimum of 85% double-rolers and a few leaders/followers on top. 
There are of course some requirements which are typical for „milonguero“ events: We expect all participants to be comfortable dancing social tango in a close embrace, respecting the ronda and inviting by mirada & cabeceo. Not everyone visiting will be a professional, but our standards are nevertheless such, that one can enjoy dancing with everyone in the room!


Pequeña – Festivalito Milonguero

Saarbrücken, Germany
June, 21-23, 2024

We want our international friends to meet the dancers from our home region and newcomers to encounter seasoned milongueros. Look forward to great DJs, to making new friends and to improving your dance quality in two interesting workshops.
Click here for more information.


Festivalito con Amigos – Encuentro Milonguero

Saarbrücken, Germany
October, 11-13, 2024

The FCA is a private event by invitation only. The first edition in 2008 was one of the first international meetings for close embrace dancers in Europe. In the beginning it was a festivalito with classes and a demo. But over the years, it transformed into a pure Encuentro with friends from all over the world. We still kept the name. 
If you are interested in joining some time in the future, feel free to contact us, but please be aware, that the FCA is called „con amigos“ because we actively invite personal acquaintances and will therefore only seldom have places open. 


Dos Corazones – Festivalito Milonguero

Saarbrücken, Germany
January, 3-5, 2025

Open Role in a Close Embrace. This will be the second edition of our event for double-role dancers and everyone who feels comfortable in an open role context.
Click here for more information.